First things first- I was not paid for my consumption of the delicious cupcakes, I am merely sharing my opinions as a public service announcement to my friends, you're welcome. However, this post may contain affiliate links, if you purchase through this link I receive a small commision that will not affect your total at all but helps keep the page running.
We live almost an hour away from the Tampa Sprinkles Cupcake ATM but had to make a trip right by there so we decided to grab a treat there before our appointment.
I was The kids were pretty excited to select their own cupcake and were delighted by the pink touchscreen machine! Here are
- They are freaking yummy! Moist and flavorful, they are definitely in my top 3 cupcakes ever. We tried S'mores, Sprinkles, Red Velvet, Carrot Cake, and my son got a fudge brownie. Every single one was amazing, I recommend that you skip the fondant decoration on top, it's not so yummy. You can also opt for cookies and Gluten free options too. It's a simple touchscreen, swipe your card, and it dispenses them out a little side door.
- They have air conditioning- If you hit during business hours they also have an indoor bakery with air conditioning, if you have ever been to Florida you know how important this is. Grab your cupcake outside at the ATM (or choose one from inside the bakery) and head in for a drink and a sit.So pretty lined up inside and you can choose from cold bottle drinks or hot coffee drinks to go with your cupcake.
- You can get one for your dog! Here in Hyde Park they are very pet friendly, some stores even had water bowls on the sidewalk for your leashed loved ones but even if you left them at home you can grab a treat for them to enjoy.
- They are perfect paired with a glass bottle of Coca Cola.– Pretty sure this was the first time my kids ever got to try an ice cold coke from a glass bottle, I have been slacking on these kind of experiences.
- It's a cupcake ATM for goodness sake, enough said! At $4 a pop it was a little pricey but it is totally worth it for the experience. Each cupcake comes out in it's own little pretty brown box and that alone makes it feel twice as indulgent.
So, if you are in the area get yourself over to the cupcake ATM (there is one in Orlando as well) break out your smartphone and share some pics with me of you and your family enjoying them!
Fudgey Brownie- ” It's delicious and has a unique flavor!” – That is a direct quote from my 9 year old critic.
Of course if you can't make it to the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM you can order their book The Sprinkles Baking Book off Amazon and recreate them at home!
Check out our visit to Weeki Wachee and see another reason we love living in Central Florida!