We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This post is written on behalf of Babies”R”Us Baby's First Christmas Gift Guide. All opinions are my own.
Your baby's first Christmas is special and Babies”R”Us wants to help you celebrate it. That's why they want you to head to your local Babies”R”Us this Saturday, November 22, at 10 a.m. to meet up with other moms and dads for an hour to celebrate.
There will be several memorable activities, including storytime, adorable photo opps and a make-and-take craft to name a few. During the one-hour event, Parents can also enter in a raffle to win exciting prizes and receive exclusive holiday deals.
Each parent will also receive the all new Baby's First Christmas Gift Guide stuffed full of great tips on finding the perfect gift for every baby's age. Those who attend the one-hour event will also have the opportunity to enjoy giveaways and win raffle prizes from top baby product manufacturers. For more information, you can contact your local Babies“R”Us store or visit Babiesrus.com/FirstChristmas:
Here's just a few of the great gift ideas you will find in the Baby's First Christmas Gift Guide:
· Ages newborn-3 months: Whether it’s the Rainforest™ Melodies & Lights Deluxe Gym™ from Fisher-Price® or the Sea Dreams Sootherfrom Baby Einstein®, shoppers should look for toys that encourage touching and have eye-catching patterns, as little ones benefit from connecting with the world and all its new sights, sounds and textures.
· Ages 3–6 months: Reward baby’s curiosity with music, motion, sounds and bathtime fun with products like the ExerSaucer© Triple Fun World Explorer Plusfrom Evenflo® and the Super Scoop & Organizerfrom Brica. Add a teether or two to soothe tender gums.
· Ages 6-9 months: With baby enjoying improved hand-eye coordination, blocks and balls will go a long way, including the Laugh & Learn Home Playsetfrom Fisher-Price® and the Bright Starts™ Having a Ball! ™ Hide & Spin Monkey™from Kids II®, as well as a jumper for energetic little legs.
· Ages 9-12 months: From Giggly Gears™ Twirltable™from Little Tikes® to MINNIE MOUSE Musical Touch ‘n Crawl from Fisher-Price®, gifts that encourage standing, walking and even language development through songs and rhymes are sure to be a hit.
· Ages 12 months and up: Little explorers are on-the-go and ready for fun ride-ons such as the Y Glider 3-in-1fromYvolution™ and toys that surprise, with lots of buttons and moveable parts like the Alphabet Activity Cubefrom Vtech®.