This baked breaded boneless chicken breast recipe is simple and very easy to make. Not very time consuming at all. If you're like me you are looking for quick, easy, and tasty meals.
Related- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Related- Rustic Chicken Pot Pie
I was surprised at how juicy this chicken turned out. I’ve made my fair share of dry chicken. This is not that!
Baked Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast
4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 tbs melted butter
Preheat oven to 350
1. Melt butter in a bowl larger enough to roll breast in.
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbs melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt butter in a bowl larger enough to roll breast in.
- In another bowl combine bread crumbs and cheddar cheese.
- Roll chicken breasts in melted butter bowl be sure both sides get good and wet.
- Then roll both sigdes in bread crumb mixture.
- Place in baking dish.
- Top with left over bread crumb mixture then pour remainder of the butter around the sides of the dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 398Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 140mgSodium: 387mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 42g