If you have a craving for coffee and it's too hot but iced coffee just isn't doing it maybe these yummy coffee and cream popsicles will do the trick. You can customize them with your favorite creamer to add a little distinctive flavor like- Hazelnut, French Vanilla, Irish Cream, Mocha, or Peppermint. They are just the right treat on a hot day when mom needs a lift! I am a coffeeholic so I put it into every form that I can possibly think of all year round.
Coffee and Cream Popsicles
Ingredients Needed for Coffee and Cream Popsicles
3-4 Cups cooled coffee
3 Tablespoons of your favorite coffee creamer
6 tablespoons whipped topping
Directions for Coffee and Cream Popsicles
1. Fill your molds 3/4 full with your coffee.
3. Scoop 1 tablespoon of whipped topping onto the top of each mold.
5. Freeze for about 5 hours or overnight.
6. Place the molds under running hot water for about 15 seconds and you will be able to pull your pops right out .
- 3-4 Cups cooled coffee
- 3 Tablespoons of your favorite coffee creamer
- 6 tablespoons whipped topping
- Popsicle molds
- Craft sticks
- Mixing bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 28Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.