Valentine’s Day is on the horizon, so you might be itching to whip up something sweet to eat. There is no need to fire up the oven or get out the mixing bowls, because you can make these easy Valentine’s Day dipped sugar wafers in just minutes and without the oven. Here is how you can get started making a batch of your own. Kids are sure to love them!
Easy Valentine’s Day Dipped Sugar Wafers
Assorted sugar wafer cookies
White vanilla frosting
Assorted sugar sprinkles
We found the sugar wafers we used here for just $1 at our local Dollar Tree. You can also find sprinkles and frosting there as well. If you wish, you can get food coloring to tint your frosting. We used basic white but if you wish to get creative you can.
1. Begin by placing three tablespoons of frosting in a microwave safe bowl. Heat the frosting on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well. If the mixture is still thick, place it back in for another 15 seconds.
2. Dip the sugar wafers directly into the frosting mixture. Dip them one at a time allowing the frosting to cover each wafer about half way. Try to move quickly as the frosting will harden after a few minutes. If it does, you can always reheat it.
3. While the frosting is still wet, sprinkle on your sugar sprinkles. It is easier to sprinkle them on then dip the cookies in a bowl of sprinkles.
4. Set the wafers on a plate to dry for about 30 minutes. You can also refrigerate them if you wish.
Your easy Valentine’s Day dipped sugar wafers are now ready to enjoy. Serve them with a scoop of ice cream, some hot chocolate, or just as they are. Easy to make and inexpensive too, they are the perfect little sweet treat!
More Valentine's Day?
2017 PINTEREST PARTY VALENTINE’S DAY BLOG HOP
This post is part of the Pinterest Party 2017 Valentine’s Day Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below:
29. Steampunkary – Steampunk Alice in Wonderland Heart Printables for Valentine’s Day Crafts Gifts
30. Stephanie Grams ~ Get Date Night Ready
31. The Mama Maven Blog – 5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Your Tech-Loving Spouse
1. Best Gifts For Happy Living – The Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
2. Fit For life – 3 Easy Steps to Self-Love
3. Grammie Knows How – Gifts that will Grow like your Love, for Valentine’s Day
4. Olives-N-Okra – 4 DIY Valentine’s Day Crafts
5. Kids Fun Reviewed – Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Craft
6. Essential Oils for Guide – Essential Oils for Couples
7. Housewives Hobbies – Valentine’s Free Knitting Pattern (Coffee Cup Warmer)
8. Home Sweet Decor – Romantic Valentine Dinner Party Ideas for Two
9. Little Blog in the Country
10. Shopping Kim –Valentine’s Day Frosted Sugar Cookies Recipe
11. Home Jobs by Mom – Chocolate Covered Toffee Recipe
12. Cozy Clicks Photography – Top 10 Photos that Show Family Love on Valentine’s Day
13. Doodle and Stitch – Valentine Felt Envelope