Disclaimer: I was sent Just Dance 2015 and Monopoly Plus to make my family night fun. This post is my opinion but hey it's the truth, kids want our time. There may be affiliate links in this post. By clicking them I may receive a small commission. I thank you for your support.
Let's face it most kids are not going to remember the gift under the tree but they are going to remember the time we spend with them. Make sure you pick up these games to create new memories this Holiday season and in the new year.
Twister is So Fun!
If you haven’t played Twister in forever, you need to have a family game night. This is one game that the whole family can enjoy and do for hours. Just be nice to the older people of the family (Like me), they might not be able to ‘twist’ as well as the younger ones.
Just Dance 2015 for the Xbox 360
We are loving Just Dance 2015 for the Xbox 360! This is a game that kids and adults of all ages can get involved in. There are over 40 tracks to bring new moves home. (don’t be dropping it like it’s hot or getting your twerk on) Here are just a few reasons we love the game. Mini is loving the songs on this game!
- Bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, Just Dance 2015 features hit songs like “Maps” by Maroon 5, “Bang Bang” by Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj plus legendary favorites like “Walk This Way” by Run DMC & Aerosmith.
- Online multiplayer is back: With the World Dance Floor feature, dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance's exclusive online multiplayer mode!
- Never dance alone: With the new Dance Challenge Mode feature, compete against anyone-from friends and family to top ranked Just Dancers.
Don't have an XBox? It is available on other platforms.
Monopoly Plus for the Xbox 360
Does your family enjoy playing Monopoly? I know my family has enjoyed it for years. I love that Xbox 360 has Monopoly Plus available via video game now. This is a classic game that the whole family loves playing together, without worrying about losing a ton of pieces. Check out some of the features.
- Play against the iPod or pass n play with up to 4 players
- Authentic classic board and pieces, animated player tokens, and property cards
- Intuitive controls make it easy to roll dice, buy, sell and trade properties
- Gorgeous effects and animations, rich music and sounds bring the game to life
- Customize the game rules to suite your style of play
A Classic Game of Charades
It’s almost funny that we love to play video games together so much, but also enjoy indulging in a simple game of charades. We can involve the big people and little people in our lives with a fun game of charades. Mini has a game on her iPad and there are fits of laughter when this game is being played.
How do you involve the whole family in a games and still make sure everyone has fun?