This Homemade Pom Pom Christmas Ornament is a great way to add a little homespun fun to your Christmas tree this year. Leading up to Christmas our Homeschool activities turn to into Christmas activities. This craft is a great way to get some Homeschool hours in and still have some Christmas fun.
Homemade Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
1 bag of sparkly Pom Pom balls
1 bag of regular Pom Pom balls
Brown wavy scrapbook paper
Yarn (any color)
Red construction paper
1. Trace a circle shaped bowl onto your red piece of paper
2. Cut out your circle
4 Start glueing your Pom Pom balls onto the circle, you can do any pattern you'd
like, lines, polka dots, a tree… Be creative!
5. Cut out a triangle from your brown wavy paper, then cut the tip off
6. Glue this to the top of your circle ornament
7. Turn your ornament over and glue a 2 inch piece of yarn on top
8. Cut out a square from a piece of scrap paper and then glue it over top the string
to hold it on
9. Hang your ornament on the tree then make a bunch more !
Need more Christmas Ideas?
The Biggest Christmas Tree Ever Unit Study (filled with lots of activities)