I have some simple easy to follow directions for you here. This is a great cooking project to do with the kids or to surprise them!
9×13 pan of prepared Rice Krispies (recipe below)
1 Tablespoon solid shortening
1 cup Wilton dark green candy melts
2 large white Airhead candies
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
Two 10 oz. bags of marshmallows
10 cups Rice Krispies cereal
DIRECTIONS FOR THE RICE KRISPIES
1. Spray a 9×13 pan with a non-stick coating spray and set aside.
2. In a large pan, melt the butter over low heat.
3. Add the marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the cereal until evenly coated.
5. Transfer the cereal mixture to your prepared pan and press down firmly to even out.
6. Cool for 30 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE RICE KRISPIES DRAGON FEET
This recipe will yield 8 Rice Krispies dragon feet
Be sure to check out our Pete's Dragon Canvas Painting Tutorial to go with your Rice Krispies Dragon Feet.