We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I simply adore these Spooky Owl Finger Play Gloves. They are easy to create and provide hours of fun for your littles.
Spooky Owl Finger Play Gloves
1 stretch glove
Felt owls (Sold at Michael’s Craft store)
Hot glue, glue gun
1. Lay the glove out flat on the table for easy application.
2. Add a dab of glue to one fingertip at a time.
3. Add one of the felt owls while the glue is still hot. Press and hold in place.
4. Continue until all five fingers have an owl in place.
5. When dry, slip onto your hand and use for the finger play below.
Once your pieces are dry use Your Spooky Owl Finger Play Gloves for this cute little play below
5 Little Owls Finger Play
Five little owls sitting in a tree
The first one said, “How I love Halloween.”
The second one said, “I wish I had a treat.”
The third one said “Let’s look for treats to eat.”
The fourth one said, “There is candy over there.”
The fifth one said, “Let’s fly through the air.”
So off they went
and some candy they swooped
And the five little owls flew back to their coup.
Ackkkkk! So much cuteness!
looking for more Halloween?