Disclaimer: I was sent Poptropica Forgotten Islands and Petz Countryside to stuff a stocking but they really do make great stocking stuffers. There may be affiliate links in this post. By clicking them I may receive a small commission. I thank you for your support.
I’m always looking for the perfect stocking stuffers for Mini. I wanted to share my favorite stocking stuffers with you, so that your kids might enjoy their stockings as much as Mini does. Are you ready to get started?
In my opinion, the perfect stocking stuffers for kids are video games. They are the perfect size and they are normally pretty affordable, as long as you watch for sales! Ready to learn about my favorite video games for the kids for stocking stuffers?
Potropica Forgotten Islands for the Nintendo 3DS
This is seriously one of the best games ever for Nintendo 3DS. Check out everything you can do on Potropica Forgotten Islands!
- Explore an Amazing World – Run and jump through unique Islands based on dynamic themes. As you explore, find items that unlock new areas and open new gameplay challenges.
- Create a Character All Your Own – Customize the look of your avatar with new clothes, hats, hair styles and more! Progress in the game and you can replicate the clothes of characters you meet or find new clothing and items to create your own unique style.
- Build a Collection Like No Other – Find gadgets and items as you progress in the game and complete your quests. Use these items to open new areas and display them in your Poptropica Museum.
- Mini-Game Challenges – Complete the quests and unlock a host of mini-games that provide more challenges and variety.
Petz Countryside for Nintendo 3DS
Okay, so my next favorite fame is Petz Countryside for Nintendo 3DS! Here are some of my favorite features of this game.
- Have fun with some exotic pets, such as pandas, lions and bears. Make like Michael Jackson and tend to your own quirky zoo. Connect with 28 different dog breeds, 6 breeds of cats and over 200-in game collectables. The vista is quite relaxing with the white sands of an idyllic beach and endless palm trees. Not a bad life or game.
Mini is into Blind boxes so her stocking will be stuffed with them this year. She’s partial to the Walking Dead and My Little Pony’s. Don’t even get me started on the Minecraft stuff.
Candy and Fruit
I’m not sure how this got started but my mom did it so I do it. There is always candy and fruit in our stockings. My mom used to add nuts just so she could eat them. LOL!
I also hit up the Christmas section where they have the balloons, bottle of bubbles, little stamps and even little bottles of body spray.
What’s your favorite stocking stuffer to get for your kiddos?