I am a huge fan of using cake mixes. I am also a huge Strawberries and Cream fan. Mix the two together to create this Strawberry Cake Mix Fudge! This is a delicious sweet treat everyone will love. Tons of yummy flavor and super easy to make!
This Strawberry Cake Mix Fudge would be a great treat. These delicious squares of yumminess would also be perfect for a birthday party, a baby shower, or even just as an evening treat for mommy after the kids are tucked away in bed. We totally deserve it!!
Related- Strawberry Cake Mix Dip
Here's a picture of the ingredients you will need. The recipe is below. Enjoy them!
Using the dry strawberry cake mix to make this yummy cake batter fudge recipe is a great option. I prefer using white chocolate morsels, but you can use the mini version or none at all. Whatever you choose it will be amazing.
It will only take a few minutes to mix this all up to create this delicious Strawberry Cake Mix Fudge Recipe. Slice it into bite sized pieces, and bag it up to give as a special treat to your friends, or just use it as a great after school treat for your little ones.
Make sure to print the recipe and store it away somewhere for future use.
If you love Oreos be sure to try this Oreo Chocolate Lasagna
- 2 cups + 2 tbs. dry strawberry cake mix, any brand will do
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter, 1 stick
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- Grab yourself an 8x8 or 9x9 cake pan and spray it generously with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and powdered sugar with a wire whisk. Cut your butter into 4 individual pieces and drop into the center of your powdered mixture. Pour your milk into the center and DO NOT MIX!!!
- Place UNMIXED ingredients in the microwave and cook on full power for 2 minutes. Remove immediately and carefully mix together. Once everything is mixed fold in 2/3 cup white chocolate chips.
- Spoon your mixture into the cake pan and spread evenly. Pour remaining white chocolate chips over the top and gently press down into your fudge. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gProtein: 1g
You can also make sure to pin this Strawberry Cake Mix Fudge recipe to Pinterest so it will always be handy, or even bookmark this page to come back to later.