We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Does the idea of Thanksgiving crafting wear you out? Well don’t fret. Not all Thanksgiving crafts need to be difficult. This embroidery loop turkey craft is so simple to make yet makes such a cute Thanksgiving décor piece or gift. Take a peek below at how you can craft your own in just minutes and with minimal crafting supplies.
Thanksgiving Turkey Craft for Kids
Pair of googly eyes
Red crafting felt
Orange craft paper
1. Begin by fitting the tan felt inside of the loop. Trim off any excess along the edges.
2. Add a dab of glue to the back of the googly eyes and press to the top of the circle.
3. Cut a small triangle out of the orange craft paper, add glue, and press under the googly eyes.
4. Add a gobbler by cutting a small piece of red felt and gluing it under the beak.
5. Add an optional ribbon or twine for hanging.
Now your Thanksgiving Turkey Craft is ready for displaying.