We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If there’s one thing we love doing this time of year, it is cooking in our kitchen. Recently, we looked into eating healthier and one of our options was looking into getting dehydrator. While we searched high and low, I know we hit the jackpot with the the Tribest Sedona Express.
The Tribest Sedona Express is a food dehydrator that goes perfectly in our kitchen. It comes with 11 trays, which makes dehydrating food really easy. Whether you’re dehydrating fruits, veggies, or meats, it does a thorough job. You can actually set the temperature using a very user friendly system. No more trying to guess what you’re doing with your current dehydrator. It’s so nice to turn it on and know I’ll have some goodies to eat later. It’s a no-fail approach to dehydrating.
What I love most about the Tribest Sedona Express is that I get to keep my kitchen counter space. It works great, but I don’t have a huge contraption taking up my kitchen counters. It’s truly awesome to just leave this on my counter and use it whenever I walk. I think it looks sleek and very stylish in my kitchen too. It almost looks like a compact mini fridge!
Here are some of the reasons we also love the Tribest Sedona Express:
- 11 BPA-Free Dehydrating Trays
- 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray to collect debris
- Compact Design to fit in any kitchen!
- TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer) Feature
- All-Digital Controls & Displays
- Max Temperature of 167°F/75°C
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter
- Powerful Central Fan
- Continuous Operation Mode
- Glass Hinged Door for Easy Monitoring and Insertion/Extraction of Trays
- Internal LED Light
- Quiet Operation
- Non-flammable and BPA-Free Plastic Body
- 10 Year Warranty
When it comes to keeping your fascination with dehydrating easy, the Tribest Sedona Express is the way to go!
Look for a great recipe coming soon.