We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
These Peppermint Herb Bath Bombs are the bomb dot com. (Sorry I couldn't help myself) it just kinda type itself right on out there) Anywho, these are awesome to fix up and use when you need a relaxing pick me up. Peppermint Herb Bath Bombs would make great gifts too. They store well in air tight containers.
Peppermint Herb Bath Bombs
1 cup of citric acid crystals
1 ¼ cup of corn starch
2 cups of baking soda
½ cup of basic Epsom salts
Spray bottle with water
5-7 drops of peppermint oil
1 tablespoon of dried lavender OR 3-5 drops of lavender oil
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary (optional)
Red food coloring (optional)
Bath bomb mold (if you don’t have a bath bomb mold you can use an ice cube tray)
1. In a mixing bowl mix your dry ingredients. This includes the citric acid, corn starch, baking soda, and Epsom salt. Mix well.
2. Now add your 5-7 drops of peppermint oil. Mix well. Don’t mind any fizzing.
3. Add in a few drops of red food coloring (optional) and mix well.
4. Add the dried lavender or the lavender oil. Mix well. Optional: rinse and dry your fresh rosemary. Chop and add.
5. Spray in a few squirts of water. You will add about two teaspoons at the very most. Start off slow and add until the mixture starts to clump.
6. When your mixture can be molded into your hands, press into your ice cube trays or bath bomb mold. Pack firmly.
7. Turn the mold over and let the bomb fall out. Dry for 24 hours.
You can store your bath bombs in any air tight container, baggie, or jar. To use simply drop into a warm bath and it will start to fizz and bubble.
Tip: If you have added too much water, try adding corn starch to thicken the mixture.
Before you go be sure to check out these DIY Bath:
2016 PINTEREST PARTY WINTER BLOG HOP
This post is part of the Pinterest Party 2016 Winter Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below:
1. Steampunkary – Steampunk Christmas Ornaments & Decorations Gift Guide
2. Grammie Knows How – Winter Essentials for Safety on the Road
3. Determined to Shine – Inspired by Angels: A Holiday Art Journal Project Using Coloring Book Pages
4. Deal Finding Family – Fun, Family Winter Activities
5. Unique Christmas Decorations – Winter Wonderland Christmas Decorating Ideas
6. Kids Fun Reviewed – Grinch Printable Whoville Cupcakes Topper
7. Little Blog in the Country – Peppermint Herb Bath Bombs (You are Here)
8. Fit for God – 3 Tips on How to Have a Healthy Holiday
9. Birthstone Magic – Winter Colored Birthstones: Beautiful Blue and White Birthstones for Winter Celebrate the Season
10. Olives n Okra- Christmas Granny Square Dish Cloths – Free Crochet Pattern
11. Housewifes Hobbies – Christmas Free Knitting Patteren
12.Essentia Oils for Guide – 20 Ways to Stay Healthy and Stress Free During the Holidays
13. Best Gifts for Happy Living – How to Decorate Your Dining Table for Christmas
14. Pennies and Playdough – 25 Christmas Books Your Child Will Love
15. Victorian Christmas Party- Celebrate the Holidays with a Traditional Victorian Christmas Dinner
16. Stephanie Grams- Products and Tips for Protecting Your Skin this Winter